Tring Vendo is a device designed to facilitate the collection and analysis of reports from vending machines using a variety of standardized protocols. Suitable for companies with a large number of automatic vending machines that require daily reading and analysis of reports. The device will transfer the collected data using the GPRS / WIFI network, and the corresponding data will be displayed on the server.
Data retrieval is possible via DDCMP and DEX protocol in EVA DTS format. Reports are saved to external storage until data is successfully transfered over bluetooth to an Android device. In accordance with the mentioned above, an Android application for report transfer and save in EVA DTS format has been developed.
The advantages of installing this type of device inside the vending machine are:
• Realtime inventory data of vending machines.
• Realtime sales data can help operators determine which products should be potentiated to improve revenue.
• Access to collected sales data, to generate statistics.
• Informing users of urgent service problems, eliminating downtime of vending machines as well as ensuring product availability.
• Reducing service costs through efficient use of services and maintenance of resources.
||-40 - +65 °C
||-35 - +60 °C
||Bluetooth 3.0, podržava SPP,OPP,HSP/HFP profile
||Zaštita od obrnutog polariteta